Malta Vocational Centre
MVC – Malta Vocational Centre is a Malta based Organisation. Its first objective is to increase and favor integration and cultural exchanges.
It works as sending and hosting organisation which main activity is to organise training and cultural programmes in line with the European and Extra-European Projects.
To do it, MVC promotes transnational and international projects based on cooperation between various players in vocational training as training bodies, vocational schools, universities, businesses, chambers of commerce, etc., in an effort to increase mobility, innovation and to improve the quality of training. MVC works as hosting organization and, in order of it, provides all trainees with:
Welcomes the participants to the accommodation:
- The participants should be in the host country in a day between Monday and Friday;
- The participants will share the flat with other people;
- The participants will have double room into flat to share with students coming from other countries, but taking part in the same cultural projects.
Provides language courses:
- Each course consists of 20 hours per week: 4 hours per day, from Monday to Friday;
- At the end of the course the school provides an attendance certificate.
- In line with the kind of projects, MVC provides internships in different fields;
- Host organisation tutors will be available to assist with anything related to the school and work placement;
- At the end of the training the participants will receive a reference letter.
Monitoring and Tutoring:
- The Staff of the organization provides a service of tutoring and monitoring during all the stay.
This experience of life represents a great opportunity to work and to know the culture of a fascinating Mediterranean island.
Through its projects, MVC gives the trainees an alternative educational experience to improve their skills, enriching the CVs and increasing the opportunities within the job market.
English language courses
Bilingual and with strong historical and cultural connotations linked to the English speaking world, Malta is a viable alternative to study and improve the English language. Before starting courses, participants will undergo a written and oral test to verify their level of proficiency and to allow
English language courses
With over 7000 years of history, the Maltese Islands are rich in culture and history. The islands in their past lived a golden age dating back to the Neolithic and the mysterious megalithic temples dedicated to the goddess of fertility, constitute evidence of it. Later, Phoenicians, Carthaginians,